Levi C.
Marty the elephant lost his family. Now Marty has to find his own place to live. The zookeeper finds Marty and takes him to the zoo. Now Marty is safe with his new family.
Faith N.
I drew an octopus. His name is Orange. He lives in a dark ship under the ocean. Everyone is scared of Orange. One day Orange was crying because he was lonely. Then a fish swam by and he noticed the octopus. Why are you crying asked the fish. The octopus said because I am lonely and have no friends. I will be your friend, said the fish. Still he was sad. Then the fish told everyone the octopus is not mean. Everyone surrounded octopus and said they're sorry for thinking he was mean. Now everyone is Orange's friend. The end.
Anna Z.
Once there was a dragon named Lilly. Lilly loved to eat. She lived at a town named Bodcity. She wasn't paying attention to the teacher. Lilly had detention. She didn't come to detention. The principal was mad! The principal said if you come to detention, you will get a treat. Lilly lived happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment