Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thing 9

I opened an account on GoodReads.  I'm not sure if I would use a site like this much in my personal life.  I do read a lot, but I don't think I'd keep up my list!!

I do see a use for the classroom, however!  I have a listening center during my guided reading time.  I get books on CD from Lincoln Library and switch them out every 2-3 weeks.  It never fails - everytime I go to the library to get new ones, I stand in front of the bins staring at book covers.  "Have they had this one yet?  I think I remember it... but maybe that was last year... I don't think I've gotten it yet... Well, maybe I have..."  If I kept a list, I'd know for sure!  Having that list online would be wonderful, because I could access it on a library computer and save myself so much time and headache at the books on CD bins!

No comments:

Post a Comment