A behind-the-scenes look at the activities of Miss Jackson's second grade class
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Earth Day Show and Tell
To celebrate the recent Earth Day holiday (April 22), students participated in a Recycled-and-Reused Show and Tell! Their challenge was to create something useful from something that otherwise would have ended up in the landfill. Here's what they came up with!
Ms. Jackson-- I came across your blog because I was looking for (and found) the 13 things blog we did a couple years ago. I am so glad you are keeping up with yours! I hope your students and parents find it useful. I love seeing the pictures of your students--they are so grown up! Tell them hello for me, and I hope everything at NBE is going well! :) Mrs. Yoder (now in KS)
Ms. Jackson--
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog because I was looking for (and found) the 13 things blog we did a couple years ago. I am so glad you are keeping up with yours! I hope your students and parents find it useful. I love seeing the pictures of your students--they are so grown up!
Tell them hello for me, and I hope everything at NBE is going well! :)
Mrs. Yoder (now in KS)